The best damn Macaroni and Cheese you will ever eat!
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 1-2 Minutes
What you will need:
|1 pound||Elbow Noodles|
|2 cups||Heavy Whipping Cream|
|1 teaspoon||Dry Mustard|
|2 cups||Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese|
- In large pot bring 2 quarts of water to boil in large pot and cook noodles as directed on box. When finished strain and set aside.
- In large pot melt 1/4 cup butter and slowly whisk in flour over medium heat for about 1 minute until thickened.
- Whisk in milk, heavy whipping cream, salt, pepper and dry mustard; stir until bubbly.
- Add cheese and stir until completely melted. (make sure cheese is cut down small enough to melt quickly)
- Pour noodles into sauce mixture and stir.
- Top with bread crumbs and place in oven, broil for 2 minutes or until bread crumbs turn golden brown.
Pin on Pinterest