Spring is here and its time to take your curb appeal to the next level with this great ideas!
1) Carriage house style doors with some simple hardware upgrades! Click here to see what you will need!
2) Your garbage cans are always an eye sore, so hide them! You can purchase a plastic lattice enclosure from Home Depot here or you can learn how to build something similar by clicking here These also work great for hiding your air conditioning unit!
3) Build a stand to hold your garden hose, this is a great way to add outdoor décor! Follow the super simple tutorial here. You can really do whatever you want here, make it a little bit taller and add a hook for a hanging basket or place a lantern light on the top!
4) Replace that ugly foundation block with something more appealing! Click here to find out exactly what you will need! This one will probably be a bit pricing if you have a lot of area to cover, but still an awesome idea!
5) Add an Arbor above your garage door to add some extra charm! Click here to see a tutorial! or contact a local contractor to help you out!
6) Got an pathetic mailbox? Click here to see a step by step guide on how to turn
your mailbox into something fabulous!
7) Create an attractive and welcoming front door! Click here to see how to paint your door the right way or click here to see my gallery of front door ideas! Want to learn how easy it is to make your own wreath? See how here!
8) Get your neighbors talking with these numbered walk way updates!
Spray paint your address on your side walk using Rust-Oleum Never Wet kit See the video tutorial on Lowes.com or click images below to see details!
9) So now you must be thinking what else can I paint?! Well your sidewalks and driveways of course! A neighbor of mine did this a few years back and it looked great! You do not need to tear up your driveway and redo the whole thing, just get some heavy duty outdoor concrete paint and a really big paint roller! Make sure to wash your driveway prior to painting and shoot for a day that is hot so the paint dries fast to make sure no debris gets stuck in the paint. Here are some ideas of what you can do! Sidewalk Tutorial here
10) Decorate your front steps! Some ideas below from Linda at homedeco50.wordpress.com Sprucing up your front steps or porch is a great way to show off your decorating style! Adding some seasonal plants and accessories with a cute sign or chalk board message adds a welcoming environment for your guests and neighbors!